Game not showing any players playing

• Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

Currently the website is telling me that 0 people are playing my game. That is inaccurate information. It might also be hurting my game’s discover-ability.

• How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.

It’s been happening consistently for at least an hour at this point

• Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.

It happens on the normal website. I can still see players playing other games on the front page so it might just be this game, or it could be a bigger issue.

• Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.

Screenshot_14

And I know for a fact there are at least this many people playing: (I was able to join the server to confirm this)

• For graphics bugs, it is sometimes helpful to know your system specs, especially graphics card.
    N/A
  • When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
    It started happening between 3-5 hours ago
  • Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.
    I tried disabling Roblox+ and the issue still persisted. Someone else reported that they same my game having this issue on Twitter, so it’s not just me. This issue might be because of the way my game uses ReservedServers but that still doesn’t explain the number of people in the lobby not being shown in the stats. I’m using Google Chrome.
3 Likes

I was just about to report the same thing, but then I found an old post that described the same issue.

2 Likes

Wow 2016, but yeah. That’s the same problem.

1 Like

Hey all,

Thank you for the report. Our engineering team is actively looking into this issue. We’ll be posting here soon once it has been resolved.

9 Likes

I about had a heart attack when I saw 0 players on my game and dumped 10K more into ads ;-;
Then I checked the front page.
Oh.

4 Likes

The issue has been resolved. Thanks for patiently waiting! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is the issue resolved for servers existing before the fix?

1 Like

This was a display issue on the site - The players were still in-game but it wouldn’t show on the site.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.