Gamepass Configure page always asks if you want to save or discard changes on Sales page

When visiting the configure page for gamepasses, it asks me if I want to save or discard changes when I switch to the Sales tab every time, despite me having never made any changes.

It presents the modal three separate times: after loading the Sales page, when clicking any tab in the nav to change pages from the Sales page, and after loading the General page. If I keep clicking on the Sales tab in the nav instead of the General tab, it will show the modal again for every click. If you click save then it no longer presents the modal.

This seems to happen with every gamepass, but only if they are on sale. I can’t test if this happens with other assets you can put on sale since I do not have Premium.

6 Likes

Same, this happens with me to but not only on gamepasses, but on shirts too. Is there a way to fix this?

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.

Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

1 Like

Yes, this is still happening.

1 Like

thanks for the info. When there is an update i will pass on the info.

1 Like

This fault also occurs with clothes settings.

1 Like