[CLOSED] GamerWei | 3D Modelling Portfolio

About Me
Hello there! I am GamerWei_ALT, a 3D modeller and I specialize in creating 3D assets in Blender and I’ve been a modeller for at least a year now on Blender and I own a technology-supplier company.

Showcase
You can view pictures of my work here.

Pictures of my work

Screenshot_6

Screenshot_3

Availability
I am available mostly on the weekends as I have to attend school during weekdays and it’s quite packed up in my schedule. However, you can contact me at any time and I will reply to you within a few minutes or hours.

Payment
I am fine when it comes to payment-deciding just that it has to be worth for this model that I’ve made. My preferred payment method is Paypal. I accept robux as well and we can negotiate on the price.

Contact
Feel free to contact me here on DevForum or via Twitter at: http://twitter.com/GamerWei_RBX

Thanks for looking at my portfolio!

8 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, how many polys are both of those .objs?

1 Like

An estimation of around 20,000 to 30,000 polygons if I could remember it. The truck is around 12,000 polygons.

3 Likes

Are you capable of reducing the amount of polys without diminishing the original quality? Aside from vehicles what other .objs are you confident in commissioning?

1 Like

This is so cool, I have an interest in a lot of automobiles. Great job with these! :smile:

1 Like

Nice work you have done bookmark this.

1 Like

Regarding the polygons, you can import it part by mart or material by material as it’ll reduce the polygons when you import a few parts at a time. Apart from making vehicles and aircrafts, I am capable of modeling restaurant-related essentials and many more as I have know how to make a 3D model due to my experience in Blender.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Importing it part by part does not reduce polygons whatsoever. The purpose for that is wanting to fix specific collision problems or wanting to divide a huge mesh with a lot of triangles into smaller meshes. Dividing a huge mesh with a lot of triangles into smaller meshes does NOT reduce triangles, it will eventually add up to the original triangle count.

2 Likes

Around a day to a week if I’m free most of the time. But for various things, it will depend on the size and quality of the model.