Old Portfolio, New Linked Below

New Portfolio: [CLOSED] TO_X2C - Professional UI Designer

Archive

lol
About
Hello! I am offering my services as a Graphic Designer. I specialize at Branding and UI. I have been graphic designing for over 1 year and have decided to take my expertise to Roblox. I have been a member of Roblox for 2 years now and recently I have been wanting to get more involved with the community.

Showcase
Below I have examples of some of my Logos and Ui I have designed so far.

UI

Tree Chopping Simulator

More random GUI

Speed world
![34%20PM|690x431]
(upload://8kXQ860yStU5r9l8EFb8RccYav5.png)
Club

Logos

Invicta Studios

Ninja Simulator

Invicta Studios

BlueRiver Studios

Niva Clothing

YouTuber Tycoon

Tumbnails

Available
On weekends and breaks I should be available throughout most the day. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school. Most times as of now should be fine. If you don’t get a reply I’m not ignoring you, I just might be a little busy and will try to get back to you ASAP.

payment
As of now, I only accept payment in robux, be accepting money in the near future!

Logos: Starting at 500-1.5k R$ Group/Game/Clothing
Tumbnails: Starting at 500-1.5k R$
Game Ui: Starting at 10k R$ Depending on size if smaller/bigger 5-15k
Ui per asset: 1k-2k R$ Depending on complexity
Will vary depending on complexity

Please tell me if my prices are too high! Also I expect FULL pay on competition unless you have a big enough fan base to make the money you owe me. I have been left with very little for the work I do too many times in the past.

contact
The best way to contact me is through a DM on the Disc. We can further discuss the details of your purchase there. Any questions, feel free to ask!
You are also free to DM me on the dev forums.
Disc: TO_X1C#5049
gd

17 Likes

Hi there! I am interested in a logo.

Please contact me on discord: nektxrios#7373

1 Like

Great quality and very satisfied with the logo that @GDcool500 has created for me. It only took him a few hours and was very cheap with the price of R$1,000.

I recommend him if you are not willing to pay a huge amount but also want a nice looking logo at the same time.

InvictaStudiosLogo

2 Likes

I definitely recommend working with GDcool500. Without a doubt, his work is beautiful. If you’re looking for a cheap UI / GFX designer with fascinating work, this is your go-to guy. :smile:

Will definitely work with you in the future, and once again, pleasure working with you my friend.

2 Likes

Those are some pretty smooth and nice UIs, I’ll make sure to talk to you if I need UIs anytime soon.

2 Likes

Hey! I really like the logo’s, I will get in contact with you soon.

2 Likes

Ok, feel free to DM me at any time. I might be a little busy tomorrow but I will get back ASAP.

1 Like

If your interested, any time is good now

1 Like

I’m not accusing anyone of doing anything so don’t give me hate but watermark your work.

1 Like

I only care about the GUI really :confused: tech other ones weren’t hard to make

1 Like

Hey, your discord doesn’t seem to be working for me. Can you make sure it is the correct one, or update it?

1 Like

Changed, should work now, sorry

Inkscape is the only program I use.

1 Like

I noticed some UI images, I was wondering what you use to make them. If you use Inkscape for images then sorry for misunderstanding.

It’s all made in inkscape. Sorry I couldn’t understand.

2 Likes

This guy is awesome to work with! I gave him details for what I wanted and he had a pretty complex idea completed and transferred to my file explorer within 22 hours of ordering. Although I had him complete over 10 changes he still was very kind and accommodating-- and did exactly what I asked. I recommend GDcool500 to anyone looking for sharp, high-quality, and overall AMAZING graphics!

How long did it take to learn Inkscape?

A couple months for the basics, but to get where i’m at, it has taken a couple years, please DM me if you have any questions.