GFX Ad getting declined

Hi! I have recently made a GFX for a customer, but for some reason, it won’t let her upload it to Roblox. She has tried every day, but it keeps getting rejected. The GFX is the right proportions for a skyscraper ad, we have no idea what is happening. How can we make this work?

Here is the ad if it helps (The red line is so nobody steals my work, I didn’t have a chance to put on a proper watermark)! ^^

Thank you for your help! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Its because the o looks really like a c and that is probably tagged in roblox games.

1 Like

Maybe because it looks like the avatar isn’t wearing any pants?

3 Likes

I believe it’s due to the Red/green color overlay that your ad has. Removing it might do the trick.

Probably font style because it makes hard for Roblox’s moderation system to detect bad words.

1 Like

For the first thing you mentioned, it couldn’t be because of that since she stated:

The red line is so nobody steals my work, I didn’t have a chance to put on a proper watermark)! ^^

1 Like

It’s either something is wrong that’s to “inappropriate for roblox” or it’s because it’s the wrong upload. I couldn’t upload something once and figured out the reason because it wasn’t a PNG.

1 Like

The cursive is hard to read. I believe if they cannot read something, they will decline it, maybe?

1 Like

I’m not exactly sure but as I’ve heard from a lot of people, if you add a random layer over the ad with 2% transparency, it works.

2 Likes

You can send a message to Mod Review Requests.

1 Like

Yea, we were thinking that too! I have rerendered it and we are gonna see if it works! <3

1 Like