GFX Artist For Hire - FireAtacck

Hey, I love your work, I have a question, how much do you charge for gamepass designs? Per icon and bundles.

This is some great work and jack of all trades would be a highly suitable title. Best of luck with future commissions!

im usually making per 2d,3d gamepass icons for 500-750
you can dm me on discord FireAtacck#7601

Hi I used your gfx’s in a picture I created because I was bored, I’m gonna create a post for it soon and leave your gfx link on the post, is that ok

1 Like

Yeah its ok, but what are you going to share this post for?

What roblox will look like in a few years - Help and Feedback / Cool Creations - DevForum | Roblox

oh I’ve seen it now yeah, it looks cool.

1 Like

Vouch, great work for a fair price.

1 Like

I was not disappointed! FireAtacck delivered the work quickly, met all my requirements I requested and was very cooperative all while making the best quality work possible! I can’t think of a better person to hire. Quality work for outstanding prices!

5 Likes

Really nice person to work with! Fast and high quality, He made me for 2.5K good icon.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m interested in hiring you. Can you please reply to me on discord?:Polaris#8465

3 Likes

My wallet will die if I buy this…

All those robux…

Way too much…

I might buy it if I ever become rich

(me looking at my 6k robux and realizing that it’s not a lot of robux…)

:confused:

2 Likes

What is an example of a regular logo from a premium logo?

1 Like

His GFX’s are so worth it! I’ve never hired him but his reviews and his GFX’s, just worth it.

1 Like

FireAtacck was a pleasure to work with. He delivered quickly and with great quality. I’d say the most impressive aspect is how easy he is to communicate with and understand what concept I’m looking for in the gfx. I will defently order from him again and I highly reccomend his services.

Super work, keep it up! :+1:

5 Likes

Just bought an icon and it is amazingly good! Keep up the good work !!@FireAtacck

2 Likes

Just messaged you on Discord! Waiting for a response!

1 Like

We have been looking for a GFX artist for a few weeks now, and after been ignored by a few who were charging $100+, we messaged Fireatacck. Fire was incredibly fast at responding to us and understanding what we wanted. It took him a few days to get around to it as it seems he was busy.

He fully understood what we were trying to represent in the thumbnail and icon and only needed minor corrections, which he was willing to do.

His work is of similiar quality to the people charging $100+, so don’t be put off by the cheap prices he offers.

We’ll be using him again in the future for other services he offers.

2 Likes

I would highly recommend FireAtacck I hired him for an Icon and thumbnail and his work was VERY HIGHT QUALITY , for a good price and high quality.

2 Likes

I would 100%, 10/10 recommend FireAtacck. I hired him to make a game icon and thumbnail, and he did not disappoint. His work is at an extremely high quality, and he is very personable and good to work with. I cannot recommend him enough.

2 Likes