GFX Feedback that I made for my friend

I don’t necessarily think it’s good. I feel as if it needed more detail but share your criticism and thoughts with me.

10 Likes

Personally, I think it’s great. I think the logo could use a ton of work but the GFX Looks amazing otherwise! Maybe give the logo more color, Make it larger but it still fits well, and Experiment with fonts until you find the one you like. I hoped my ideas help you, but I think the GFX is really good though.

3 Likes

Yeah. Yesterday, I downloaded some styles for photoshop text and I’ll be using different things and trying other ideas next.

2 Likes

A couple things i saw while looking at your GFX that could improve or be fixed:

1. Text is really small compared to the character
  2. The font could be hard to see for some people
  3. The Bow tie is half in his body

These are mostly personal preferences but could possibly improve this GFX. Other than that this is an outstanding GFX and anyone would be happy to have this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He is tilted very…oddly.
I’d suggest fixing that.

1 Like

I suggest watermark, people may steal your work

1 Like

That’s the camera lol. I also feel like it’s better to tilt the camera but I guess it’s personal preference.

1 Like

The text I definitely could make bigger. The font I might change later so thanks for that suggestion. Lastly, I didn’t even realize that the bow tie is in his body lol.

2 Likes

I think it looks very clean. The only thing I find interesting. Is that the tie or whatever its called is inside the body

1 Like