GFX Graphics Portfolio

❱ Hi! My name is Kirsa. I have been creating graphics for over a year, with months of good experience. I have been on the ROBLOX platform for 5 years.

Showcase of best work ✎

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Pricing information ✎

Icons: 300-400 Robux ꒰🖇꒱ Depending on quality, and shall be negotiated!

Banners: 200-300 Robux ꒰🖇꒱ Depending on quality, and shall be negotiated!

Thumbnails: 600-700 Robux ꒰🖇꒱ Depending on quality, and shall be negotiated!

I am not familiar with 2D drawn graphics work, so please don’t request it at this time! ⤹

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Policy Information ◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

• Cancellation Policy | :warning:

As a customer, you are only obligated to cancel before the project has begun. Cancelling and finding another artist as I am creating the work will result in reporting you to DevForum, as it is considered scamming if I do not receive payment.
┌───────── ·  ·  ·  ·

• Payment Policy | :pushpin:

I do NOT get paid using USD, regardless of the app. PayPal, Cashapp, or any other third party USD app. I get paid via Robux (group funds, shirt, etc.) I don’t fall for any suspicious way of payment.
┌───────── ·  ·  ·  ·

• Art Policy | :paintbrush:

Stealing any of my work by removing my watermark and saving it will lead to a report of your DevForum account.
┌───────── ·  ·  ·  ·

• Payment Negotiation Policy | :memo:

We can always negotiate price. The prices I posted are just estimates and starter prices, so the end price usually is different and is based off quality of the final product.
┌───────── ·  ·  ·  ·

𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵:

➤ kirsa#4444 ; Discord

And/Or DevForum!

(My username has not been updated. It is now eyvsIia.)

Thanks for reading! ~εïз~

1 Like

Please reread through the post, as I said multiple times that it is a starter estimate. And it can always lower.