GFX-IRON MAN -opinions

hello developers ,Here I bring you my other gfx,IRON MAN
THIS GFX IS A BIG IMPROVEMENT TO MY GFX
I’m ready for commissions

13 Likes

Are you looking for feedback,opinions?

As Jordon asked, are you looking for some feedback?

If you are attempting to publishing a portfolio, you should do that under #public-collaboration and follow the guidelines for a portfolio there.

1 Like

both,but more opinion friend :smile:

1 Like

As stated in your previous post, I think there can be a lot of improvement on the background photos. They don’t blend very well and the quality differs widely.

As for Ironman himself, the lighting/blurring is rather confusing and the removal of parts of his body seems a bit odd. Ironman looks like some spirit that is starting to appear.

It’s a decent GFX, but I would really suggest working on how the images blend together.

4 Likes

Iron man is pretty blurry, might wanna change that.

4 Likes

My opinions on your gfx.

1. Iron mans blast should be change from green to. Blue and i would suggest you remove the blur a bit it’s a little hard seeing the body and the whole suit!

2. You should change the backround in it as Yolobeans already said. I would make it blend in with the GFX to make it more realistic!!

But that’s all great job.

1 Like

The effects “blur” out the Iron Man in an affect that looks undesirable. Weaken the blur filter and slightly lower the amount and intensity of effects.

The layers don’t blend and look quite odd, if you plan to fix that.

2 Likes

is the effect of the new lighting that I use

I don’t like the Iron Man; it looks like a .png just pasted on top. The effects make it look a lot less than what it’s worth.

Apart from that, the background’s pretty nice!

It’s not a bad GFX, but it’s a little hard to see him…

1 Like