Give me ideas for the next map I should put in my Sword Battle game!

development
building
studio

I need a few ideas! Tell me any I will look into them thanks!

A SFOTH remade is one idea. Maybe try that? I don’t really have others in mind.

Good luck though.

Could we have some more information on the style of your game. Screenshots of your current maps would be nice. This will help us give you better ideas that fit with the current theme of your game. Please use this format when posting: About the Building Support category.

Map ideas:

• You could have a jungle map with a fallen tree over a ravine.

• You could have a map in space where there is not much gravity so you jump for higher and loner. This could be set on the moon or it could be on some asteroids

• You could have a volcano map where there is lots of lava everywhere. This will add an element of challenge as the player could die in the lava.

• You could have an underwater map with Atlantis as the main feature.

I hope I have gave you some nice idea. If you get stuck in the future go and look at some existing maps and try and get an idea from there. Also try and think of an idea of a map that no one has tried yet. Good luck on your game!

Feels like this category doesn’t fit well with the topic. #development-discussion would be the most probable fit category for this topic.

Aside from that, dueling systems should be nice, target locking and such.

@Operatik New Members can’t access #development-discussion.

Ah, that sucks. I guess I was little loose around that. Now it’s the second time I was notified.

In that case then, carry on.

Sorry if this is a little off topic.
@Operatik and @Somnar new members can post in categories they don’t have access to.

New Members can go through the post approval process to post in categories they don’t have access to. Read section 15 on this thread to find out more about the process: Official Rules of the Roblox Developer Forum.

The general idea of this process is that a lead_top_contributor has to approve the post before it is moved. If you are wondering where you would post to get the post approved, the category is the #bulletin-board.

1 Like
unlisted #8
closed #9

This seems more like a discussion.