GlowingGecko - Investor, Accountant, Paralegal

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as an Investor and Advisor to your company. I have over two years experience in accounting, and I am currently working as a paralegal for the U.S. Department of Defense.

Availability

I am available most times to speak to you, however, keep in mind that I am currently in Seoul, Korea so time differences may hinder communication.

Services

I am currently seeking NEW companies to invest in. Anywhere from 50,000R$ to 100,000R$ in exchange for a small percentage of total revenue. Once you have growth, we can discuss larger investments and more services provided, such as accounting.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, via email @ zacharymantooth@gmail.com or on discord via rookie#6854

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Offering investments isn’t allowed on the DevForum anymore (might want to get rid of that)
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/official-rules-of-the-roblox-developer-forum/46429/52?u=polyheximal

2 Likes

I just tried sending you a friend request on discord but It didn’t work. Or you can send me a req Ecxotixxz#8764

Offering investments is against the rules, sorry about that.