[Outdated] Graphic Service Details & Portfolio | PumpkinWhite

Original Post Update

Hi devs! Just another update on the OP. I reorganized everything according to the user portfolio template. I did that last time but today I thought the whole info graphic is too much so I decided to do it straight forward. Some of the info is updated as well to what are necessary to mention today and according to my real life situation which is college just started and I have to adjust to my schedules. No changes on the service details, same as the last update.

Back to Original Post

Dude, Ima hire you one day, that work is amazing, perfect etc

2 Likes

Just commissioned PumpkinWhite to make a logo for our Incubator project. Fully recommend working with him!

7 Likes

I disagree. This is professional level art, and it’s charging professional level prices (on the cheaper end, actually). He could be charging double or triple and I still wouldn’t find this unreasonable.

If you want something really low quality but cheap, Fiverr is always available.

6 Likes

Wow, I’m actually really surprised this existed and I didn’t know until now. Your work is absolutely astonishing.
I will definitely consider hiring you in the future.

2 Likes

I believe this is no high price for the quality he is offering, indeed, like Avigant stated, these prices are low for such quality…
Also @PumpkinWhite I have sent your a friend request on Discord, would be glad to work with you!

Hi, @oryRBX @Avigant and @AlvinPolys! I really appreciate the kind words you’ve put in! But to avoid any more inputs against @bxnani’s statement before it comes to other various opinions, I’ll handle it from here and justify things for him about my services :slight_smile: So I hope if there’s anyone else is also concerned about my services on this topic, you can find your answer here.

I don’t base my prices by quality.

Because all you’ll be getting out from me is satisfaction and enough materials that you’ll need for your own businesses, thus, I assure you get the best quality visuals no matter how much we agree upon. My designs takes time and that’s an important thing for me. My service costs are summed up based on the equivalence of how much time a project usually consumes my time and the increasing of demands I’ve been getting through the years and that’s that.

But if you question about quality, you got the wrong statement for that kind of word man.

@AlvinPolys I’m currently unavailable sorry, check my twitter bio(linked in OP) about my work status and I’d appreciate if you’d wait, but I doubt it’s any sooner.

I am sure I can wait, until then I will try any other designer just as a replacement until you are up for it, thanks for informing me!

1 Like

I believe the twitter tag was changed? It is not working for me.

Its exactly that. Maybe you’ve spelled it literally PumpkinWhite while my handle is actually spelled as PumpkLnWhite with an L not an i

twitter

it’s actually @PUMPKLNWHITE, not @POMPKLNWHITE, there’s a mistake in the post

Ah my bad, edited

Hi devs,

Please don’t refer to this portfolio for my graphic service details starting today as I will be updating my service details soon. I won’t be answering to your inquiries until the new service details update. Thank you for your patience

3 Likes