Great textures to use for building

Hey guys! Many (if not most) already know how to use textures. I recently found a few cool online sites that you can download textures from to help out with making your builds look a lot cooler. For me, I’m doing apocalyptic theme building so it’s a bit difficult to make things look extremely realistic and apocalyptic using materials Roblox offers via studio.

textures.com is a very popular site that I recently found out about. The only downside is that you have to sign up for it and you only get about 15 free downloads. The website has countless textures to offer. The textures I use are called “decal stains”, and I’ll include a few images below.

Decal Stains

This represents corroded concrete and appears awesomely on my builds.

I’m currently using this to look like “moss”.

If you were unaware of where you could get textures from, textures.com is an awesome site, but also googling the kind of texture you want works as well. Of course, you can find free textures from the toolbox, but I’ve found it more useful to look them up online. I hope this helps some of you out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, isn’t there already a list of great texture sites here?
It mentions the upsides and downsides of 12 other texture sites along with textures.com.

1 Like

Really now? I haven’t seen this at all! Thank you so much

1 Like

Please be careful to avoid creating duplicate topics.