Group Admin broken

Earlier today, I noticed that there was odd stuff going on in Group Admin pages and Nightgaladeld brought it to my attention a few minutes ago.

1. The button controls are no longer color-coded gray and blue. They’re just all gray. That’s… confusing. Image below.

2. There are no more page controls, which is unhelpful. This can be seen in the above image.

3. Clicking on a user’s name will not open up their profile, instead it will take you to an error page. The cause of this is that the link to the pages are set up incorrectly. The incorrect redirect is shown in the below image.

4. The filter by rank seems to be almost completely broken. If I filter the VS ranks to show “Private First Class” and then hit Next to go to the next page, it’s unfiltered again. GIF below.

Not sure what was updated in the Group Admin to cause this, but as I said I have only just noticed it today.

1 Like

Please fix this as soon as possible. USA depends on this function a lot to promote all the immigrants to middle class citizen and I’m sure a lot of other big groups depend on it too. Thanks in advance.

This is a good bug report. Thank you.

This thread as well: http://developer.roblox.com/forum/development-discussion/14461-groups-losing-all-their-group-clothing

Seems there’s wonky stuff going on with groups right now.

Update: still broken

Numbers 2 and 4 are non existent on Internet Explorer.

1 and 3 can very easily be internal issues - in fact, #3 is. I wonder if 2 and 4 are specific to Chrome.

1 and 3 can very easily be internal issues - in fact, #3 is. I wonder if 2 and 4 are specific to Chrome.[/quote]
What extensions do you have? If you have ROBLOX+, it could be that since it changes the website appearance. (I do not use Chrome much.)

1 and 3 can very easily be internal issues - in fact, #3 is. I wonder if 2 and 4 are specific to Chrome.[/quote]
What extensions do you have? If you have ROBLOX+, it could be that since it changes the website appearance. (I do not use Chrome much.)[/quote]

I don’t have ROBLOX+, no. It does not appear to be related to any extensions, as I’ve tried with all of them disabled and gotten the same results.

Seems this issue is up again, already checked with a few others to see if it wasn’t a local issue.