Group Games Not Displaying Properly

Hi there.

Recently, I have come across a issue with my Roblox group page. I’m unsure as to whether this is something on my end or a general bug. Essentially, only the first game in the layout shows up with no statistics displaying at the bottom of the interface. I have provided an image below to give you a better understanding of the problem.

This has never been an issue until a few days ago. Games worked fine (with and without the new layout), but this randomly has happened and I’m not sure what is causing it. It happens with every group and not just the sample group that I used in the image.

Chrome Version: Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Computer: iMac OSX El Capitan Version 10.11.6

I have tried disabling ALL extensions and it still did not solve the problem. I have tried clearing all of my history, cookies, cache, etc as well. However, one thing I did notice is that it works fine in Google Chrome’s incognito mode. I’m not sure what the cause of this bug is but I’m sure it has something to do with my browser. Any ideas?

3 Likes
Engineers are already aware of group games missing.

I can successfully reproduce stats missing on the F.F.T.L group, I don’t think this issue has been reported previously.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen many people with that problem, hopefully it’s gonna get fixed, but that’s why we have Roblox Beta, so we can report any bugs and glitches to the Admins!

This is why they need to update the layout. It just doesn’t work

Can Reproduce in Beta (Windows 10 Pro, Chrome 71)

Please search before posting to avoid duplicate threads.