Group Name Poll

Heres the original post for what the group will be, but now I need a name for it:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/hunt-group-similar-to-the-egg-hunt/1216799

What name is the best?
  • The Hunt
  • The Badge Hunt
  • Hunting Inc.
  • The Reborn Hunt
  • The Happy Hunt
  • Other (please type)

0 voters

Currently the most popular is The Hunt.

We added more options to the poll thanks to @wi0654, and @DyIanPickIe!

5 Likes

I think maybe ‘Hunting Inc.’ or ‘Badge Hunters.’ Badge Hunt is kind of the name of a badge hunt game. one I found for example : :tophat: Badge Hunt (1867) :tophat: - Roblox

1 Like

I have voted “Other”: An idea i have for the name is “Quest for the badges”

2 Likes

I don’t know I think ‘The Hunt’ is pretty gorge

1 Like

Its a good idea, but I think in the long run we are going to do more then badges.

1 Like

It might expand to more then a badge hunting thing so its more unique, so thats why I am not sure what would be the best.

1 Like

Maybe Badge Hunters instead?
You said that the group would be about hunting for badges

Yes I suck with naming

3 Likes

Can you rename a group on roblox? If you can then you can have one name at first then change it if its more then badges, but I am not sure if it can change.

2 Likes

You cannot change group names once the group is created

1 Like

Oof, then he has to come up with one that represents it well.

1 Like

Group names cant be changed, or at least that I know of.

I want to do more then just badges, so I am not sure.

You could do something like:

Badge Hunters & Whatever else you wanna do

1 Like

I guess, but I think I should do something more generic, so it would fit even if I do more then just badges eventually. Thats why I put the suggestion of The Hunt because it is generic.

I think ‘The Hunt’ is a good group name.

1 Like

The hunt feels a bit like a game name where you hunt or you get hunted. I’m not really sure though

1 Like

I know, but that is more of an example of something generic that I came up with as an example. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them, cause I am not the best at naming things.

Maybe Reborn hunt could be a good name :thinking:

1 Like

I think “The Hunt” is the best here. It isn’t very similar to already existing group names, and as you stated, it could expand to more than badge hunting so it’s better for the long run.

1 Like

Yea, maybe just that, since its going to be for hunting badges and more in the future.

1 Like