Ability to set a certain group rank (+ higher ranks) to have access to private group games

As a Roblox developer, it is currently impossible to have group players ranked Beta Tester+ (for example) be allowed to play private games without having studio access. I don’t like to keep having my Beta Testers sign NDA contracts so they won’t leak anything since they have access to studio…(Yes I could make a separate group for this and enable group testing, but I feel like even cafe groups, etc could use this feature for Training High ranks, middle ranks, etc).

If Roblox is able to address your issue, I would not need to have my Beta Testers sign NDA contracts, It would allow cafe groups, war clans, big studios be able to have a much more simpler experience. I think this feature is just a great way in multiple ways I’m sure everyone can find more than one.

33 Likes

So Roblox has this option to make games friend only, or you have to be in the group to join the game, but one thing I would really like to see is an option that allows you to set that game so only the rank you choose+ will be able to see it on the group/join it. It would be an amazing idea which lots of people would appreciate.

8 Likes

That is basically what I explained but in more of a detailed manor

2 Likes