[CLOSED] GUCCI is looking for a development team!

GUCCI Development Team Hiring

About Us
GUCCI is a fairly new group. We specialize and prioritize on creating clothing, so Robloxians like you can treat yourself to high quality, custom tailored clothing.

The Team
@Coyotae - Founder, Builder and Scripter
@LuciferVonhart - Builder
@SkyKurr - Scripter

Come check out what @Coyotae already created: [SHOP!] Formale HomeStore - Roblox

What you are expected to do:

Builder: You should have minor experience with cartoony, simple builds. In no world, you should be taking around 1-2 days per asset, we are going for an extremely minimalistic type building style, view below.

Scripter: Each asset you make, should be crazily interactive. We absolutely adore interactable creations, for example, pets (builder will assign you with models), point systems (such as mopping), and more. Let your creativity flow.

Our building style

Check out our game here: [SHOP!] Formale HomeStore - Roblox

The game needs at least minor updates, such as housekeeping things as making improving the walls on the staff skyscraper, or major updates, at least every month, a rewards system that influences customers to stay longer.

Payment
We are offering a 10% percentage on our group, we make around ~25,000 R$ weekly so be don’t worried you won’t make a pitch. Other than the other funds, they go directly back into advertisements.

Contact Information
Like what you hear? Shoot me a message, or join our discord server at: y2jG8Zz

Thanks for viewing this post, and as always, stay safe and game on!!

6 Likes

Hello! I’ve dmed you on the forums!

Thanks for the notification! Please be expected to be asked for completed work that is up-to-date and will base if you will get accepted!

Hi, i’m very interested in working for you! At the moment im doing a commission for a development team but was wondering if i’m still able to apply. My portfolio is below Lucifervonhart // Builder and Modeller

I want to be part of your group. I already wrote you in discord

Hey, I am intrigued; here is my current portfolio:

Are you able to pay the builder or programmer in a lump sum for a one time commission? I think that type of payment would be more lucrative and more reliable for whoever you end up contracting. Considering that you make around 25,000 Robux daily, it shouldn’t be hard to give the builder that option.

Howdy. I’m a programmer. Here’s my portfolio. Contact me at marf#3547 if you’re interested.

Well considering that you’ll be active within the community and chilling out :sunglasses:, a percentage would be more reasonable as you’d be making around… 8000-10000 R$ a month. Plus, I’m looking for a long-term developer, not a one-term contract.

I mean, you should be careful with your Group name. If you blow up and somehow Gucci finds out, then your whole group could get hit with a DMCA. As said in the Roblox TOS:

Digital Millennium Copyright Act

1. Notice. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner and believe that any content on the Service infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (" DMCA ")

But you should be fine unless a Roblox employee takes action before the actual company, but again I don’t think it will be investigated.

1 Like

Also found this on the Gucci website.

14.2The “Gucci” trademark, the set of figurative and and/or shape marks present in the Products, the relevant accessories and/or packaging, together with all the illustrations, images and places protected by copyright, and more generally all the intellectual property rights relating to the Products, are and remain the exclusive property of the companies of Gucci America Inc. for the United States and Guccio Gucci S.p.A for other countries, companies belonging to the Kering Group.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! Applications are closed, but we are hiring operation staff!

What do we have to do to be that?

This has nothing to do with DevForum other than getting commissioned.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.