Gucciarati´s scripting portfolio [Scripter]

• The Roblox Talent Hub is replacing this area of the forum, which will be archived on September 1, 2021. We suggest posting your content on the Talent Hub instead.

About Me

Hey, i’m Gucciarati! I’ve been scripting on Roblox for 5+ months now, and in this time, I’ve accomplished a lot. it probably seems like not much time but believe me when i say i can do 98% of what you want me to do. My timezone is GMT+1 . I’m an active developer who’s looking for short/mid-term work.

Showcase

You can view some of my assets here:
Katana Customization - Roblox?
ChickenFight (final version) - Roblox
Placement system - Roblox

Here are some images of my work

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but i work more on weekends.

Payment

I only accept Robux if the payment is higher or equal to 1k if not, consider paying through Paypal OR payment through Fiverr.

Requirements

I’m always willing to adapt to my circumstances, and I’m a firm believer in natural selection. However, I expect you to fulfill the following requirements:

• You must be able to explain yourself properly so I understand what you want me to do, and have basic knowledge regarding Roblox Studio, depending on what you asked me to do, I might take some time depending on my availability and on the size of the task you gave me.
  • You must be able to communicate any ideas, criticism, or thoughts with me. Communication & honesty are vital.
  • You must ensure that you pay me for what I do. It’s self-explanatory, really.
  • You must be in full compliance with all of Roblox and Discord’s

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord (Gucciarati#7907)

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes