Gui help please

i have a problem with my gui i made a menu bit when you goto roblox then goto my game and
join it just shows white and on roblox studio it shows the menu with the play button

Can you send screenshots of the problem?

1 Like

Heres some screen shots and it does not mater what you are on mobile pc same results

1 Like

I’ve never seen anything like this. Are your guis in the scale size? If not, you can use this link to get a plugin to convert the guis to scale size.

I already used that plug in that’s weird and its like the start of my game and theres already a problem thats really hard

Huh. I’m not super good with Guis, so I’m not such a big help, sorry. However, you could, if you have discord, go to this discord server named ScriptersCF. It’s always helped me in tough times! ScriptersCF

1 Like

It just shows a white screen on your game? Well, thats pretty weird. Try disabling all of your GUIs and if it doesn’t show a white screen after disabling your GUIS then you have done something wrong with it.

1 Like

didn’t work I don’t think there’s a solution

Just restart your studio or create a different place. Theres many things you can do to prevent it from happening.

If I understand correctly, you already have a scaling gui. This could possibly mean you arent successfully publishing the game. To do this, click the icon on the top left and click publish to roblox. Or you could have a virus from any free models.

I resolved the problem i made a new world