GuiButton.Modal Does Not Work in Studio

I have discovered that GuiButton.Modal does not function properly while a game is running in Studio. When UserInputService.MouseBehavior is set to Enum.MouseBehavior.LockCenter (due to Enum.CameraMode.LockFirstPerson) and a visible GuiButton has Modal set to true, the mouse cursor remains locked in the center of the screen with no change. However, when the same place is tested in live servers, the expected behavior occurs instead (i.e. the mouse cursor is unlocked from the center of the screen).

I am unsure of when this bug started, as this is the first time I have tested this property.

Here is a video demonstration of the bug:

I am on a desktop running Windows 10 Home 1909 and Roblox Studio Version 0.461.0.416397 (64-bit).

In the event that this is more specific to my game/place than I thought, the place ID is 4398171405.

5 Likes

Hi @goro7 - thanks for this bug report! We’ll take a look into this.

6 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

Please note that filling a bug report does not guarantee that it will be fixed once triaged.

1 Like