Guruu's Portfolio

Personal Project

unknown (5) unknown (4)

Suspect

3 Likes

Discord outdated, could you provide with a new one?

Sent a friend request!

My discord is gloows#5680

1 Like

Hey!
I your level in script is incredible WOW!. I am interessed To hire you for a big long-term game but you can rest if you want its not a problem. Accept my request on discord my name is :

Lucifer Morning Star#7959

If you want know more about the game there is the link of the post.
The link of the post on the devforum

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment, and currently am not looking for a project like that.

I have to pay some bills so based on the payment I may or may not consider your projects.

Chances are that you don’t accept percentages, But if your willing to accept it. Add me on discord: DevFrags#2441. Read the post for more information
I am confident that this game will do well. I am currently using these strategies called (Indie Game Strats) to build a audience for our game. Again chances are, your not going to accept it.

I do accept % but not only % you’d have to make down payments of some value. But depending on the project, team, assets its possible.

Cool little pet stuff :slight_smile:

Something I did for fun quick 5 mins

2 Likes

Some more combat + camera work

1 Like

Hello Again, IM searching for a Scripter for my project here is my link. please let me know if you would be interested Thanks.

1 Like

I would like to hire you, do you mind dming me in Discord: KingTrolling#2815? Thank you.

1 Like

Greetings, I am interested on hiring you to my development studios. This is long term which means you will get a percentage of the group’s income. I have sent a friend request on Discord

1 Like

Having a conversation with my man here is like pulling teeth. :rofl: :clown_face:

Thanks for the offers, but i’m more interested in rpg genres. Best of luck with all your projects! Saw some good stuff :slight_smile:

@nd89

1 Like

I would love to hire you long term with a down payment in advance as required, it’s a mmorpg game so sort of what you want to work for, here is my user I can explain about the project in DM’S The_mrcow#8254
Sorry for my bad grammar I am on phone

1 Like

You’ve got my interest :slight_smile: I’ll be sure to send u a message today