Hackers galore, and no idea how to make anticheat

Can someone please just give me a simple idea of how on earth to make an anticheat?
I’ve made one before, but it only detects flying, in this case I need to detect flying and teleporting, somebody PLEASE tell me how to detect these two things and still be suitable for a cart ride?

1 Like

for teleporting, you could check the player’s position by tracking their previous position and comparing it to their current position.

For example it would look something like this

local distance = (oldposition - currentposition).Magnitude

if distance > 50 then
– teleported!
end

Of course, this is a very low-level example you would have to also implement a way to bypass it on the server if you want to manually teleport them.

2 Likes

I just used the Search button up top with “detect movement anticheat” and saw many posts about it, with Solutions.

1 Like

Anti-cheat in Roblox can be a real hassle.

Players are always finding new ways to cheat, and it can be tough to keep up.

To prevent players from teleporting, you gotta get creative. Anti-cheat systems are all different, so I can’t give you a one-size-fits-all solution. But here’s a few things to think about:

• You can compare a player’s current position with where they were a few secs ago. If the difference is too big, they probably teleported and you can take action (e.g. warn 'em, kick 'em, etc.).
  • You can use a pre made anti-cheat system.

Just remember, it’s almost impossible to stop all forms of cheating, and even the best anti-cheat systems can still be bypassed with enough effort.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.