Happy 3rd Birthday, RBXDev!

Today (November 4th) is the 3rd birthday of RBXDev!

Three years has gone by so fast and watching this community grow and all of the incredible new updates we’ve gotten along with the greatly increased attention to developers and their ideas has just been amazing.

Happy birthday, RBXDev!

23 Likes

Gosh, very soon it will be my third anniversary here… already. :fearful:

1 Like

Same :confused: lots of people stuck around from day one & that’s really cool :cool:

1 Like

party hard gif inbound

I tried doing a fold

Edit: attempted to make a fold because it failed me the first time

2 Likes

I think I joined RBXDev 3 or 4 months in, I didn’t get in earlier because it turned out I was accepted but never got my verification email, so I lost like 2 months. My friend GuestCapone got that straightened out with Becky. :slight_smile:

1 Like

10 days until my RBXDev anniversary :open_mouth:

1 Like

Happy cake day to quite a few of us as well, it seems! :slight_smile:

How the time has flown by.

1 Like

What a three years it’s been - so many familiar faces from so long ago make the time not feel as long as it really is. All the new faces consistently add new attributes to the community that make it so enjoyable to be a part of.

Hats off to you, Devs. I don’t know if I’d still be here creating had it not been for your inspiration.

2 Likes

Wow. I’ve been on the dev forum for half of my ROBLOX carrier. I find that pretty incredible. I would not be where I am today without this community.

Just turned 6 years on ROBLOX; turning 17 in 5 days.

1 Like

I’m still relatively new around here but it’s amazing to see how the DevForum has evolved, once being named RBXDev with a different layout completely.

Glad to be part of such an awesome community! :slight_smile:

We’re getting old guys. Cheers to everyone who’s here now and another one for everyone that’s stuck around since the beginning.

I actually thought RbxDev was older than this xD

1 Like

What?! Three years?!

if you cant get the reference …

Need a hint :frowning:

A reference to Dragon Ball Z … “IT’S OVER 9000!!!” … Nappa’s response … “WHAT?! 9000?!” Anyways …

I seriously felt this community has existed longer than such, but I guess not. It really has only been two years since my first collab … Wow.

Oh wow, I joined the day after RbxDev was created :o Just missed the opening by one day…

1 Like

That explains the cake I had over my name yesterday. Enjoy yours today

I was one of the first people to be added. It’s honestly one of the things I’m the most proud of.