- Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
So I’m not sure what the description field in the developer products is for - as far as I know it’s not visible to end users anywhere, so I could use it for internal purposes which would make it easy to maintain my product data - except that it gets censored / hashed as if it is a public field.
- How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)?
- What are the steps that reproduce the bug?
I reproduced it just now by entering into the description field
Saved, and then opened it for Update.
It had turned into
Special # #######
- Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
It’s happened to multiple games for me, including Level of You and Dungeon Life. https://www.roblox.com/games/2184151436/Dungeon-Life-Pre-Alpha
- Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.
- When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
It’s been happening for at least a year and a half, maybe two.
- Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.