Heightmap not working

After figuring out on how to use the heightmap, I tried importing a map, but it just wont import.

any way to fix this?
gif

I guess it’s because of the size that you set it at.

I’ve done this before with another map for a past game, you got to lower the size of X and Z until it fits and generates the terrain.

Colormap just changes the color that is close to a certain material, nothing to do with spawning in terrain, and it isn’t a duplicate/multiple posts, separate concept.

Hi, colormap also doesn’t work.

and I the other post I made was about something else.

The size does not matter, I tried lowering the size and it still does not work.

I know this seems silly, but maybe it has loaded in, and you’re just not looking at it. That’s happened to me before.

Sometimes the progress bar flashes only for a second because the terrain was loaded in so quick.

Both the size and height are reasonable parameters.

If it still doesn’t work, maybe try restarting your computer. Or even posting a bug report on the forum.

1 Like

If you have tried everything @Macawmangrovve12 has stated, file a bug report. Try closing and opening up studio. Try to mess with your terrain properties. Then try to create a new place, and try importing the land there. If those do not work, proceed to file a bug report.

I’ve also had this issue. I think you have to play around with the sizing. It sounds a bit odd, but it works for me. If not try a bug report like said above.