Hello, such a question?

how can I make a personalized image that appears after ten minutes or five so that I can put “THE END” I want it to be automatic
Thank you for your attention.

Can you explain further?

Like a UI Image? You can just make a pop-up GUI maybe? Like @zQ86 said, please explain further.

Is “THE END”, going to be the personlized image? @ScytheSlayin, @zQ86, and I request for you be more descriptive on your post, and make sure to fill in as much questions on the template as possible.

You need to follow these guidelines when making a post in the category. Please edit the title to be more descriptive and to the point, and edit the main post to follow the guidelines linked.

It’s hard to understand what you want from your vague post, but put this LocalScript in the desired ImageLabel (or add it to whatever code you have).

wait(60 * 10)

script.Parent.Visible = true

If you can ask about something more specific we can help you better.

1 Like

This is basically what OP asked for, but I don’t know if he wants it to fade in. Explaining with more detail would help a lot with what he needs with the “The End” text.

What is up with this awful title… There is no information provided in the post or the title.

1 Like

Please follow the appropriate category guidelines: