Help fixing Jojo arrow tool

Hey im trying to make a jojo arrow but it doesnt seem to work and I dont know why can someone tell me if there is any mistakes.

My problem is that its not working when I click and its not playing animation I tried print statements but it didnt work and im not sure whats not working

players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(player)
local character = player.Character
local anim = character.Humanoid:LoadAnimation(arrowuse)
tool.Equipped:Connect(function(mouse)
mouse.Button1Down:Connect(function()
anim:Play()
wait(3.5)
tool:Destroy()
end)
end)
end)

1 Like

This category isn’t meant to make others fix your code for you but rather to point you in the right direction, help you see where your error is or how to see where that error is and then also provide a way for you to learn from your mistake so that you’re better equipped for future scenarios.

The first thing you should do when your script doesn’t work and you don’t know why is to check your console and perform some basic debugging. You should really only make a thread only after you’ve tried fixing it yourself, which in that case you need to provide more detail than “it doesn’t work”. If you don’t know why, then at least describe how it isn’t working (e.g. “tool not appearing in backpack”, “tool not activating”, so on). Lack of context makes it hard to offer any useful help.

And please, don’t post images of your code, post them in a code block (alt link: imageofcode.md). You can do this by selecting the code block in your composer or using three backticks at the beginning and end of your code. If you fix this, please edit the code into the thread, don’t post a new reply.

Codeblock with backticks:

```lua
-- Your code here
```

2 Likes