Help, i cant click or move anything in studio

Hello, so i joined studio and i cant move,scale,rotate or even CLICK anything, what should i do. Nothing is locked

I even can click all stuff at once

3 Likes

This happened to be just a few hours ago. Try closing and re-opening studios. It should be fixed after that.

I did that 5 times before and didint work

Oh, then I don’t know how to fix it. Sorry.

No worries, its all good. you tried

It’s been happening since last week, I wanted to make a bug report but there was one already, I really hope Roblox fixes this because I really need the tools to build my maps.

Don’t worry. This has been happening very frequently across all Studio clients, and Roblox is trying to fix it now. There have been numerous bug reports on this topic. There is nothing to do except keep restarting studio and hope you get lucky.

Best way to stop this is to open ROBLOX Studio via the program folder, rather than through the website. As long as you do this you should have a 100% guarantee that the bug won’t occur.

If you open it via the website, you can do file>close file and re-open it in the studio home page, and it will act as if you opened it through the file rather than website.

Not sure why this occurs but for me it always happens if I enter studio via any of the ‘Edit’ buttons anywhere on the website.

[the folder should automatically appear on your PC home page when you install ROBLOX studio.]