Help me make owners title

help! i want to make a owner title for my game

please! who help me with the script i rank co-owner

Can you be more specific please?

i want a script that if you enter a person’s ID over your head will get a written

Please make sure you’ve read the category guidelines before posting. You can find them here: About the Scripting Support category

Specifically, they state:

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub ?

(…)

Please do not ask people to write entire scripts or design entire systems for you. If you can’t answer the three questions above, you should probably pick a different category.

This forum is not the place to ask others to write the entire script for you. You should give it a go first, share your results and we will do our best to help with any issues you run into.

i’ve already said what i want and i think you understand clearly

i’ve also already tried to do it but it doesn’t work

There is no indication that you have tried to do this already. If you have, then you should share the code so we can help you with it. We aren’t going to write the entire thing for you from scratch.

2 Likes

I think this could help.

But I do agree with @woot3. Don’t ask for people to write the whole thing for you.

script.Parent = game.ServerScriptService

local HEADING = script.BillboardGui

local OTHER_OWNER = true
local OTHER_OWNERS = {1625395914,443841098}
local PLAYER_TITLES = false

local PLAYER_TEXT = “PLAYER”
local OWNER_TEXT = “OWNER”

local ADVERTISEMENT = false

local RAINBOW = true

i dont know how to make in version Lua

i used a free model and it worked, thanks @bendarobloxian