Help with Character Controller Physics ( Closed)

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:
First I want my Character to be able to move given the movement vector I have specified. The issue is the character does not move once they have touched the ground. I have considered using a line vector, which worked fine until I tried to apply gravity and jumping. I currently am using a VectorForce, but have little experience with physics and the new constraints. I was thinking of using body Position but that is deprecated.

local MovementPower = 300

local ThePhysics = Instance.new("Attachment",Root)
local LV = Instance.new("VectorForce",ThePhysics)
LV.Attachment0 = ThePhysics
LV.Visible = true
LV.ApplyAtCenterOfMass = true
LV.RelativeTo = Enum.ActuatorRelativeTo.World

local function Move(Delta)
	local Gravity = Gravity(Delta)
	if Movement[1] == 0 and Movement[2] == 0 and Movement[3] == 0 and Movement[4] == 0 then
		LV.Force = LerpIterations(LV.Force, Vector3.new(0,Gravity,0),Delta)
	else
		local MovementVector = LerpIterations(LV.Force,  RelativeToCamera(RawInput()).Unit * MovementPower *  Humanoid.WalkSpeed,Delta)
		LV.Force = MovementVector + Vector3.new(0,Gravity,0)

end

end

local function Gravity(Delta) : Number
	if Humanoid.FloorMaterial ~= Enum.Material.Air then

if UIS:IsKeyDown(Enum.KeyCode.Space) == true then

return 10000
		end
		return MyMass 
	else
		return -95
	end
end

LerpIteration only lerps x and z for a friction effect.

Gif:
https://gyazo.com/fafd7c3ae6d0e53856605c8f33221f1f

yeah i have no experience trying to move a char this way but i think what could help is setting the friction value of either the feet or floor as low as possible and friction weight as high as possible.

Another thing to keep in mind is that if the model has a Humanoid its physics will be wonky because humanoids mess with the physics of the model they are parented to. Like keeping them upright among other things.

After looking into what you said I found these functions worked the best

Humanoid:SetStateEnabled(Enum.HumanoidStateType.Physics,true)
Humanoid:ChangeState(Enum.HumanoidStateType.Physics)

Here they are if anyone else needs them