Help with Cloning R15 Packages

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want to clone an R15 Character and clone it onto yourself and make it my character.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    I have everything done but it doesn’t work with people that have packages on.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I tried changing the MeshId on your character to their MeshId on each individual part but it doesn’t allow you to do that.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

You didn’t sepcified why you want to do it and you need it in-game or in-studio But there is a very nice plugin called Load Character Lite You can use it if you want:

If you want to make a player look like another player, set Player.CharacterAppearanceId to the other player’s UserId. It’s a bit more tricky to make a player wear a custom package if that is your issue though.

Use a plugin, such as Load Character.

Hello, I’m not sure if this is what you want, but the way I see it is that you want to set another R15 Rig as your character. If you wanted to do it each time the Character is added you could have it in the StarterPlayer service as a model named StarterCharacter otherwise you can change a player’s character anytime midgame by changing their Character property to a new rig. That is:

Player.Character = workspace.NewCharacter

Crazyman32 made a module before for attaching R15 packages. Then I modified it and changed it to work with RTHRO.
You should be able to use HumanoidDescriptions to change your character.