Hide 1 specific leaderstat

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    Hey guys! So I recently had a game scripted for me by my friend, supa_shadowdude. It’s already a decent game with playercounts, but I want to make another game with a different concept. There was a rebirths leaderstats, and I wanted to remove that without getting errors.
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    Well, I’m not a scripter myself, but understand what scripters are doing. I don’t want any errors, since the game will just crash. I need to make a script that hides 1 specific leaderstat, but still exist. I think that’s the only way to fix this, for me.
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I tried searching youtube, Hidden Developers, and the Roblox developer hub, but nothing came out. Is this possible? Or is there another way to basically hide a leaderstat with no errors?
3 Likes

Just do STATVARIABLE:Destroy()

1 Like

I don’t really know why are you struggling, you just could not adding value to the leaderboard so players can’t see it (unless it’s an exploiter)

1 Like

What I’m saying is, the rebirths leaderstat is not needed, but still shows up in the leaderboard. I do not want to destroy it altogether as it would destroy the game itself, but also don’t want to hide the other leaderstats.

1 Like

Bruh just find it and then delete it on studio.

1 Like

I just said, don’t put it into leaderboard

1 Like

You don’t understand, there are multiple scripts, and as I said, I am not a scripter. I will accidentally delete the wrong thing.

1 Like

Oh. Then just find the scripts that interact with it and remove the code that interacts with it.

1 Like

It’s already on, the other scripter who actually made it there, I’m just asking if there’s a way to hide it without destroying it.

1 Like

How about you just give me team create access and i’ll do it for you?

1 Like

That might be a risk? You have a high chance of taking the game itself.

1 Like

No, just make a backup. You can trust me, i’d never steal a game. Why would I even want a game like this?

1 Like

Because it already had players, and still has.

1 Like

I still don’t ever want a game like this. I dislike these types of games and I see no point to it. You can also just report it if I ever do put it up as my own. My account is 3 years old, why do I want my account taken down?

1 Like

You can set the parent of the Rebirths value to something else and modify all your scripts to reference its new parent.

3 Likes

That’s alot harder than just completely removing the code itself. Like he said, there are alot of scripts.

2 Likes

Ah, I am not a scripter though, are you able to help? I see you are a programmer.

1 Like

There is no way to change any script code with another script. You have to delete the code manually.

2 Likes

Please add my discord: SantaCopter#3943

2 Likes

Oh wait, wait a minute, I might have my scripter helping.

2 Likes