HiJump Trampoline Land Early Access

HiJump Trampoline Land Early Access FAQ

Where is the game?

Can I talk about Early Access anywhere else or take photos?
No, members of Early Access testing are subject to confidentiality because we want the game to be a surprise for everyone else! Sharing photos or videos or talking about new features in HiJump Trampoline Land is not allowed and could result in a ban.

When can I join Early Access?
You can buy Early Access during select Access Periods that will be announced in advance. The next access period is on June 19, 2021, and will last for 24 hours.

How much will it cost?
A small one-time fee of 99 Robux will be charged to join Early Access.

What’s an Access Period?
An Access Period is a specific point in time where you can buy and join Early Access. Access Periods allow us to improve on your feedback and implement changes for the next Access Period.

When will there be Access Periods?
We plan to offer at least one Access Period every few weeks that will range in duration from 12-36 hours. We’ll announce every Access Period at least a day before it happens on the Games By Epic group.

If I can’t talk about HiJump Trampoline Land publicly, how can I report bugs and send suggestions?
You can report bugs and send suggestions by sending a message to hellojaeden on Roblox Messages.

What devices is Early Access available on?
HiJump will remain supported on the same devices you’ve always been able to play on during Early Access. This includes Phone, Tablet, Computer, and Console.

Will Private Servers be available?
Yes, when the game is publicly released. During Early Access, Private Servers will not be available.