[Hiring] [10,000 robux] Experienced scripter

Job Recruitment

Good background and good portfolio

I am looking for a experienced scripter to script a pet system for mine and my teams game.

The pet system should include:

Hatch the egg

When you walk to the egg the gui shows up, then the player could click “E” to open one egg, “R” to open 3 eggs if the player owns the gamepass and “T” for auto open eggs if the player owns the gamepass. The gui that shows up when the player walks to the egg should show the percentage of the pet, the rarity and show the pet.

Pet inventory

The pet the player hatched should show up in their pet inventory. There the player could click on that pet and next to it there should be another frame to show the pet, from there they could equip the pet, unequip the pet, release the pet and evolve the pet. There should be a storage for how many pets are in their inventory, if the player owns the gamepass then their pet storage goes up. The default amount of max equipped pets should be 3, if the players owns a gamepass for max pets equipped, then the value should go up. The radius of the pets should make space for more pets to be equipped, the pets should be facing the player who equipped the pet or pets.

Pet multipliers

There should be a multipliers for all the pet’s for “Strengths” and “Diamonds”. If the player evolves the pet then there multiplier should go up.

About Us

Hi there! We are Boxing Champions Group, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for an experienced scripter who is willing to join our team and work with us on our new game.

The Team
@Official_ProGamerYT - Owner
@Ragz_ahmedGt - Modeller
@Joombe - Builder
@couldbeyou - Experienced scripter

You can see our progress so far here:

About The Job

We are looking for an experienced scripter to join our team. We expect good scripts that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

We are paying robux or a %. Our preferred payment method is robux or a %.

short term
10,000+ robux for the pet system.

Long term
30% of game earnings

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or on discord my discord is Lurrz#3614

Dm with portfolio

Thank you.

You could vote here
  • Interested
  • Not interested sorry

0 voters

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.