[Closed] [Hiring 10k to 15k] Advanced modeler for a successful game!

Hiring An Advanced Modeler

About Us

Hi there! We are a development team, working on an unreleased game. It so far has 2 mil visits and around 150 to 300 people playing and 10,000 group members at the moment.

The Team
@Mastxrr - Manager
@sixwoods - Manager
@lifacy - Programmer

You can see our progress so far here:

About The Job

We are looking for a professional/advanced modeler to join our team. We need high quality gun models made for the game (about 10 guns). This job can be both long term or short term depending on how skilled you are, because we might need more in the future. We also need you to have good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

We need high quality guns of this style/quality

Our game needs at least 10 new assets completed.

Payment

We are paying 1,000 to 1,500 R$ per asset. We are very flexible with prices and we can always negotiate.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord at:
$r#5919
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yo your discord isn’t workin
( 3 0 C h a r a c t e r s )

Hi! I contacted you, I’m interested!

@roypickle I can not sent a friend Request in discord Can you open your settings?

im also interested but ur discord is invalid for some reason but i guess i can use dev forum

anyways here is my workimage image image
I can also make transformationable guns
https://gyazo.com/c0c9fc1a08c62d267c111c604a4a2f9f
I can show u more if you want btw

@GoldyGear467 sorry I changed it. It’s now roypickle#5919

@edisondoggyfun Can you add my discord which is now roypickle#5910

A post was merged into an existing topic: Feedback - Bypassing the 30 Character Limit

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.