[CLOSED] [15K ROBUX] Hiring a particle/VFX maker!

Hey there! I’m TheReaperOfDefiance, a Roblox architect, scripter, graphics designer, and enthusiast. I’m hiring a particle maker for my project. You will be required to do multiple tasks!

=================================
|󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗TASKS󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗|

You will be asked to make the following things at your own pace:
weapon particles, weapon block particles, weapon trails (for heavy swings, etc.), spell particles, auras, atmosphere particles, spell/weapon hit counters, weapon/spell hit effects. If free models are found to be in use, you will be immediately fired and blacklisted from development.

|󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗DESCRIPTION󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗|

This project will be an MMORPG type of game based in the cult genre. The themes of the atmosphere will include traditional Japanese architecture with spiritual aspects. There will be deities and spirits that the humans will worship giving us two types of races, the Spirits and Mortals. Within these two races, there will be a plethora of different types, clans, divisions, etc.

|󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗PAYMENT󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗|

You will be paid per particle with 15K Robux being paid in total when you’re finished.
Quality is a key factor which you will be judged on greatly. If your product isn’t sufficient to our needs, you will be kindly asked to make changes recommended.

|󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗CONTACT󠀕󠀕󠀖󠀗󠀘󠀕󠀖󠀗󠀗󠀗󠀗|

You can easily contact me via Discord, Twitter, Roblox, or email!
Discord: fallacies#5251
Twitter: @DevCalamixy
Roblox: TheReaperOfDefiance
Email: calamixy@gmail.com

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.