[HIRING - 200 USD] Advanced Builder, Advanced UI Artist

[HIRING - 200 USD] Advanced Builder
[HIRING - 50-125 USD] Advanced UI Artist

Hello everyone! We are an upcoming entertainment studio looking to create games never seen before on Roblox. We strive to create unique and fun ideas and incorporate them into a Roblox game.
The Team
@username - Builder
@Tuguicraft - Scripter
@username - UI

About The Job

[BUILDER] We are looking for a decently advanced and knowledge builder who has some knowledge in American buildings. We are looking for a builder to achieve this build. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style and idea.

The build will be some type of medical facility similar to the American medical systems.

Deadline: 1-2 weeks

[UI ARTISTS] We are looking for a decently experienced UI artist. We need a UI artist to complete several complex UI systems whilst being in the style of a simulator. We are looking for realistic - semi cartoony mixed UI for this simulator.

Deadline: 2-4 Weeks

Payment

We are paying 200 USD for the builder. We are paying 50-125 USD for UI. Our preferred payment method is USD in any major payment processor such as paypal, cashapp, venmo, etc. Robux can be compensated however at a lower rate.

Contact Us

You may contact my discord: Luca_Wellington#0589

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

NOTE: If you’d like more information feel free to contact me in discord about the job. Please do not come to my dm’s saying “hey is the position still open” that just makes me upset and makes you feel needy. Come to my dm’s asking good questions and tasks about the job.

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.