Hiring 3D Modeler and Music Composer

Hiring 3D Modeler and Music Composer

About Us

Hey! We are infinite studios a small upcoming development team on roblox. We are currently working with a game called Sword Swinging Simulator. If everything goes as planed we might release the game this month. Most of the stuff for the game is already done, like the map, the scripts and the GUI.

The Team
@claudiumateescu - Team Leader
@maxen2031 - Head Scripter, Head of Operations and UI Designer
@ReflectiveJaydaboss - Builder
@ORdenDev - Scripter
@Supermonkeycat - Animator

Here are some sneak peaks of the game

About The Job

We are looking for a good 3D Modeler and a good Music Composer. We want you to not be lazy and be very dedicated. You are expected to work 5 days a week at least 2 hour a day. If you’re making good progress and satisfy us with your work we might give you less work hours.

About the game

The game is a simulator where the player spawns with a starter sword. The player then have to swing the sword in order to earn swing points. The swing points can then be sold of coins. With the coins the player will be able to buy better swords, “Energy” or “Ranks”. The more energy a player has the more swing points the player can have at a time. The higher ranks a player have the higher multiplier they get aka rebirth. They can also buy eggs to hatch with coins. The eggs contains pets which will boost the players swing points per swing. Players can also unlock new areas with coins which wil also boost their swings if they are in that area.

3D Modeler

The 3D Modeler are expected to model things like trees, rocks, mushrooms, incubators, pets, swords etc

Music Composer

The Music Composer are expected to make ingame sound tracks and effects.

Payment

We are paying 10% to the 3D Modeler and 10% to the Music Composer. Note that if this game gets successful and as long as you’re in the team you will get lots of robux all the time. The payment is distributed in the group so whenever people puchases dev products in our games or gamepasses or t shirts you will recive 10%.

Contact Us

You can contact our team leader on discord: Ninja13
#8246.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It costs Robux to insert audio into the platform. Who will cover that fee?

We are covering the music fee, and game investments. So you don’t have to worry about that

we are covering it (30 caaaaaaaaar

Isn’t the game the exact same as other sword swinging simulators?

Haven’t seen any other sword swinging simulators in roblox and we will of course not copy them we will add new features and things like that.

DMed you on discord Toaster#9447
Edit: Added*

maxen2031, i’m a music composer and i am interested in seeing this “Sword Swinging Simulator” game come to life I believe I am able to make music that is energetic and interesting enough to keep the players attention in the game. If you would like to work together please contact me

2 Likes

Yeah. We haven’t found a composer yet so you’re welcome to work with us. You can add me on discord: Maxen2031#3524

1 Like

:wave:Hello. You can add me there Ninja13#8246 so we can talk more about the project.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.