[HIRING] [80€+] Map maker for upcoming open world game

I am still in need of a map maker who can build the Terrain and Streets for our upcoming game.

it should look very similar to jailbreaks terrain style because it just fits in so well.
Here is a example pic:

The map should be themed around America, GTA V kind of style.
A place where the main city is etc.

Payment is up for change and can get higher. Game % is also an option.

Please message me on discord if you’re interested.

WHAT YOU NEED:

1. Pictures of your past work / similar work / work with the Terrain Editor
  2. A good amount of time you can spend on this project!
  3. Be nice and professional.

Please write in the channel called #job-offer in the discord server and we’ll message you asap!

My Discord Link for the server : Discord

1 Like

Is it 80€ for the whole project? Weekly? Monthly? It’d be nice to have this information

Any way you could pay in Robux?

How much are we getting payed for this?

80 is considered a massive lowball for what you’re looking for(assuming that you are paying 80 for the whole map)

its currently 80€ for the project. Sorry for the lack of informations. But as I said, you’ll get payed higher.

It is. I can understand your point but I live alone and don’t got that much money to spare right now. Pay will be increased as soon as we get the game to a state which is playable.
Also the map maker will recieve a bonus later on for doing the work he has done.
It’s just all I can spare due to my real life position

1 Like

That’s an inherently bad offer. You have no idea how successful your game will actually be. If it isn’t, then you’ve just created a false promise.

I’d recommend upping the price. Otherwise, good luck finding a developer.

I get the point but like I said, I am unable to pay for example 200€.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.