Hiring A Builder [CLOSED]

About Us

Hi there! We are Coffed, a small coffee house on ROBLOX. We are in need of a buildier to build our cafe for our game. There should be no free models and should only be sold to us.

The Team
@username - Environment Design
@fxlantic - Scripter

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Please DM me for a style we are looking for

Our game needs a small coffee house.

Payment

We are paying 2000 RS . Our preferred payment method is Robux. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord at: hoIpless ♔#1693
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Honestly, 2k for a coffee house build is pretty cheap imo. Do you think prices can be negotiated?

Yes, they could be negotiated, however the payment would take slightly longer as I would need to finish another building commission.

Contacted you on discord, you already have me added. Looking forward to talking to you!! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.