Hiring a Builder for R$

I am currently looking for a builder to build me a high-quality, highly detailed hotel based off of the Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay, CA (view here: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/california/half-moon-bay). Below you will find a list of what this certain project will need

• Main building complete with standard rooms, smaller suites, medium suites, and large suites as well as a ballroom, lobby, dining area, etc
  • Pool house
  • Guest cabins off to the side (see website)
  • Golf course (just for show)
  • Fire pits
  • Cliffs with beach at bottom
  • Decent looking terrain
  • And MORE!

I know that this is a big project, so development teams are welcome as well. As for payment, you will be paid either through group payout or asset purchase or through development trade off (aka you build for me, I do GFX for you). Payment will not exceed 8,500 R$ (may be negotiated) and will be paid after the work is completed. If interested, contact me on discord at StarBlazeGamer#3760. Thank you, and have a great day!

That’s a pretty low price for what you’re asking.

A map like that would at least be 50,000 R$

6 Likes

I’m not a builder, but I’ve sold services for R$ before and talked to builders that sell their work.

You will not get the quality you are looking for with a 8,500 r$ budget. As a matter of fact, that may end up being 10% of the cost, or possibly less.

1 Like

Just for reference, as I finished these two hotel maps recently… you probably need to add another 0 onto your budget number…

H6

9 Likes

It looks really nice btw

1 Like

That looks amazing. Welp, looks like I’ll have to build this myself based on those prices

No amount of money would conjure up the skills necessary for me to make that :open_mouth:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.