(Closed) Hiring a Builder | Scifi Map | 50k/$150 USD Payment - Negotiable

Hello,

I’m interested in hiring a builder for a SciFi border map. The map will have to be made with a low amount/no unions and low part/tri count for efficiency. Payment is negotiable but the base price is 50,000 R$ or $150 USD.

Contact my friend for the full project details: bismarck#9965

12 Likes

What do you mean by “SciFi border map”

3 Likes

He means those typical “Defend the boarder crossing station”
With a city beyond the boarder crossing area.

There are a bunch of groups based on this, as the idea of defending a boarder checkpoint [even in space] is a fun one for group members.

2 Likes

A SciFi themed border roleplay map. Look up the Nighthawk Imperium’s Border Roleplay game for reference as to what those games are

2 Likes

If I’m being honest, I think the details here are a bit vague. “Sci-fi border map” doesn’t give me much information, and you didn’t see fit to write about other aspects of the map such as size, which is probably one of the most important pieces of information.

2 Likes

So far, the only thing I know about is the price, and what theme I am building. I don’t know exactly what I am building. Can you specify?

1 Like

As stated in the original post, contact bismarck#1871 via Discord for more details.

1 Like

bismarck#1871 doesn’t seem to be a valid discord user? mind updated the discord user’s name? thanks.

bismarck#9965

1 Like

Im super interested in this! I’ve worked on a map like this before when working for “The British Army”, when they underwent a possible revamp. If you need someone with experience making this style of build, please don’s hesitate to contact me on ROBLOX or here. I don’t use disc for personal reasons.

Payment can be lowered, i’m not looking for that much. I’d be happy to settle on $100 if it can be paid in a specific way.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.