[Hiring] A Clothing Designer [Closed]

About Us

Hello! I am the owner of “Neptoons Studios” our group was formed on March 31st and have been building games for the community.

The Team
SN4_Glit3h - Builder
Alex - Scripter
Perzical - Modeler
You - Clothing Designer

About The Job

We are looking for a decently skilled clothing designer to create clothing that matches something along the lines of this except, instead of saying “State Prison” It will say “The Escapists” on it.

Payment

We are paying around 15 robux for a full suit seeing as it’s not that hard of a job, look forward to seeing you we pay Via Groupfunds.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: TormentedSoul#2507
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not to be rude, but 15 robux is severe underpayment…Even though this particular outfit isn’t too complicated, clothing design is harder than you think. The designer has to do line art, color in the base, more line art for the pockets/collar, add the text, and then shade the entire suit. The process takes about 1 - 2 hours, which is alot of time for only 15 robux.

So, if you are willing to up the payment, I’ll do it for no less than 100 robux. [DISCONTINUED] Clothing Designer Portfolio

1 Like

Well, I found someone and it looks amazingly good. Thanks for offering a suggestion.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.