Hiring a Developer Team [115K R$ Budget]

Hiring!

About Us

Hi there! We are Rig Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builder,animator,gui designer who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new simulator style game.

The Team
@couldbeyou - Builder
@onrecords(me) - Scripter
@couldbeyou - UI
@couldbeyou - Animator

here’s the game I just started and worked like 2 hours on it so don’t execpt too much!

About The Job

We are looking for a professional Dev team to join us. We expect high quality builds and Ui Design that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

The game is a simulator I will handle all scripting It’s a Lifting simulator game so the builder has to make like shop, sell, trees and other stuff in simulator, Animator has to do the animation for lifting etc… Ui designer has to do ui for shop, gamepasses etc…

Payment

I’m wiling to pay in month based on the work you did on the game from 8k-17k you will be paid minimum 8k for ur job every month!

Contact Us

Contact me on Discord: Fisi#1003

Thanks for reading! Hopefully we get to work together soon!

4 Likes

I’m interested!
n01ton - Low-Ploy

1 Like

Hello I am interested. https://devforum.roblox.com/t/veteraites-portfolio/782411

1 Like

I could help you with logos if you need me StudTemplate (Logo Designer For Hire)

1 Like

Hey! I sent you a friend request, please accept! Thank you. minecraftcena11#7093
(Builder Position) (UI Position) (Team Management Position)

1 Like

I’m interested in the scripter position
I added you on discord

1 Like

Hey!
I’m interested in the positions of a UI and Graphic Artist.
I have already sent a friend request to you via discord.

My discord: zander;;#2567

1 Like