[200K+] We need a MAP for Elemental Power Simulator! (low-poly/3d modelers only)

I’m interested,sent you a friend request.Er1k#7026

Hi i am very interested in this position, i sent u a friend request on discord am a modeller with over 2 years of experience if u message me back i will show u my portfolio

1 Like

I’m highly interested in this. My discord is Archalium#5759

I am really interested in this, I have almost 3 years of Roblox studio experience, and I do some Blender when I got some spare time. I added you on discord, mine is: NOT_HlGH(#8789)

Hello! Just contacted you on discord @ davidd#9318. You can take a look at my portfolio here: [OPEN] davidiscooI - Experienced Builder / Blender 3D Modeler - Portfolio - #43 by davidiscooI

1 Like

I was Interested, I added you , we talked on discord. I had Skills But didn’t Had any picture of a model. I didn’t ask for 100k robux, I decreased it to 10k, I said I Will make a low poly Building Rn. But you rudely blocked me on discord. This is the building I made in an Hour

I’m very interested in this job. I sent you a friend request in discord Aspecness#6406.
My portfolio: [Closed] Aspecness || Portfolio || Builder

Hey, I’m interested in this job! Sent a friend request on Discord, I’ll send my portfolio on their. Y2J?#7379. Thanks #StaySafe.

Interested, 9 years of experience.

1 Like

Hey! I am interested and I have sent you a fr on Discord. I have nearly 3 years of experience in Roblox Studio and 7 months of experience with modeling.

Here is my portfolio: [CLOSED] xM_ani - Low Poly Builder

Due to issues with the last builder, this thread is still OPEN and i’m LOOKING FOR BUILDERS!
3d modelers only!

What kind of building are you interested in. Any preference, Cinema 4D or Blender.

Mainly Blender.
30 characters.

Increased pay from 150k to 200k! need this done ASAP!

Hello! :wave:

My name is Kairo, and I am a 3D Modeler who is quite interested in this offer.

In the past I have worked with small teams of builders that mainly I led. My portfolio may not have any buildings, but I do indeed have experience in that field. If you want to test me, feel free to!

Portfolio:

Thanks for reading! :heart:

My portfolio is here Prestigious Builder & Modeler For Hire | Portfolio [COMMISSIONS OPEN]

Thoroughly examine the information to understand my true profession.

Discord: Austune#4610

I’m down to apply! Discord : Owenzlol#1368

Here’s my portfolio, contact me on discord: wins00#5855

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.