Hiring a Map Modeler (70-150usd)

About Us

Hello my name is p_yth, I am looking for someone who is able to create map models and texture them, for a up coming game my developer team is working on.

About The Job

You will be responsible for creating 19-20 large scale map models that need to be detailed and textured. It needs to be completed by 5/16/20 .

Examples of Map Models

Payment

The payment is dependent on quality and time to completion, anywhere from 70-150usd total. We can also offer robux equivalents if necessary.

Contact Us

You can message me directly on discord, pyth#6737 . Please note, I have had trouble with people on developer forum who message me about a recruitment I posted then after promising they can complete the commission, go afk for 3 days and then tell me they are unable to do it due to personal issues, family issues, etc, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANY UPCOMING ISSUES ARE CONFLICTS THAT WILL PREVENT YOU FROM COMPLETING THE COMMISSION Anyways thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m very Interested, Here’s my discord! 𝕀𝕝𝕦𝕣𝕑#6662
I have also sent you a friend request, hope to talk to you soon!

job still open? My Best Work its Like Realistic Details

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.