Hiring a Pro Builder [20K Robux]

About us

Hello we are working on a game similar to ninja legends, we are looking for a very cartoony look and we are looking for a professional builder to assist us on this game
we are a very small group but that doesn’t mean anything

Contact

Discord - Onyiistar#9999

Twitter - https://twitter.com/Onyiistar1

Time zone

Time zone doesn’t matter for us what matters is getting the job done!

Payment

We are willing to pay around 17K - 20K Robux we want you to do a very good job please take that into consideration!

Thank You

Please contact us if you have any information!

5 Likes

Hey there, message me and we can get to talking!

1 Like

Greetings! Can you send some pics of examples of how you want the map to look please? I also sent a friend request!

@Squishehh He already said what style he wants.

Check out my work and give me a contact back if interested. 4wku | Programmer & Builder

Check my portfolio out. My discord is Swiffted#0001

Hey my discord is Badle_Yt#8685 and i can have the job done in 3-5 days; my portfolio: https://sites.google.com/view/badles-game-portfolio/home

your discord isn’t working
add me
jenna#6336

I sent a friend request! Hope to talk more there :slight_smile:

PLEASE Avoid this user. There’s so much wrong with this and I’m here to dissect the scam itself.

#1 Allegations from previously hired users saying they were never paid, even showing DMs but they were all flagged and deleted.
#2 DMs:

This makes absolutely no sense at all. His group has 72 members, link here:

He has no massive group games to generate that much premium revenue.

When confronted:

Then moments later:

User also lacks grammar. Also, why would a group with 72 members have 1 million robux? Account is also only a few months old.

Any questions, DM me on discord: Toxic#2799. I will be DMing everyone who has replied to these posts to warn them.

6 Likes

Hey, the best thing to do is to Flag the post and tell them what has happened. I’m pretty sure reporting scams in comments or something is a against tos.

However a good thing is that the scammer has no way to argue against, I’m sure that is enough proof.

Thank you for warning us! I almost fell for this trap.

1 Like