[CLOSED] Hiring a SCP Development Team {Voice Actors, a Scripter, an Animator etc}

About Us

Hi there! We are SCP International. “Brining the weirdest and scariest SCP’s to Roblox in a whole new way”. We are not another Site 61 for Site 49 group, oh no. We are a group that plan to bring SCPs to roblox with amazing cinematography and spine chilling horror. We announce our pledge to quality SCP roblox games and pledge to put time and honest effort into every single aspect of our games.

We are currently only looking for long term members. This means people who will stay with us for over 4-5 months.

We Pledge

We pledge to…

• Put time and effort into our games
  • Create a quality experience for SCP fans and regular robloxians to remember
  • Create quality games that are not driven by profit.
  • Put quality into our games and have player satisfaction as a goal over profit.
  • Take feedback and improve on past work and mistakes
  • Be generous and offer as much as we can while not charging our players to much
  • Put all money earned from games into paying the hardworking developers and advertisements to help our games grow and provide as much as we can for anyone who works for us.

Whats makes us diffrent?

We plan to use animation and cinematography elements in our games rather than make it all about moving yourself or leaving it up to the imagination. This makes it have a pleasing feel and gives more depth to the game with scenes to explain whats going on. We also plan on including Kid Friendly dialouge in our games for people who may not understand based of the scenes. We also want to push in the gameplay elements with interactive UI, special events and unique game challenges that can be flawlessly packed into our creative ideas without it looking crammed and over-packed.

We also wont do this for profit. This is just to create fun games, sure, we may monetize some stuff with exclusive DLC’s but we may also give away special DLC’s to Youtubers to share with their fans. This boosts those channels and encourages more people to check out our content and consider supporting our amazing developers. We also wont shove premuim benifits in your face since it ruins our look and could hurt our reputation and what we stand for.

We will also offer a game that is just for the collaboritive ideas. This game will allow our community to submit ideas for future games. We will ask anyone who submits an idea that we pick to join our team as a voice actor, or just to help communicate their idea. We will also put their avatar as a background character.

This allows us to see what people want and create based off that. We will also offer new spots on our team every couple months so more developers can get in the action and build a name for themselves. We will also encourage new concepts and technology for our games so that we dont get boring. We are always open to freshening up our ideas.

The Team
@VACANT - Programmer 30% {Paid Until 70k Robux Achieved}

@Shakychn_cool - Animator 15% {Paid Until 40k Robux Achieved}

@Caden_NZ - Editor 20% {Paid Until 50k Robux Achieved}

@EternalCanadianDev - Builder/UI 5%

@GGenderYT - Modeler 10% {Paid Until 30k Robux Achieved}

@baegis - Secondary Builder - 10% {Paid Until 20k Robux Achieved}

@CouldBeYou - Sound Effects Artist/Composer 10% {Paid Until 40k Robux Achieved}

The voice actor jobs listed are temporary jobs and will be only used in one project. We will hire new voice actors every project

@CaptLincoln - “Dr.Locke” Voice Actor (Male Age 25+) 250rbx/1$ per line (10-25 words)

@CouldBeYou - “Interviewer Kathrine” Voice Actor (Female Age 19+) 250rbx/1$ per line (10-25 words)

@CouldBeYou - “Dr. Logan Iggota” Voice Actor (Female Age 30+) 250rbx/1$ per line (10-25 words)

@KardashianKlan “Ari” Voice Actor (Female Gender 25+) 250rbx/1$ per line (10-25 words)

@CouldBeYou “Background Character” Voice Actor (Male 30+) 250rbx/1$ per line (5-10 words)

@mariodylan “-1 → -5” Voice Actor (Male 17+) 250rbx/1$ per line (10-25 words)

@CaptLincoln “News Broadcaster” Voice Actor (Male 21+)

About The Job

I am looking for multiple jobs. These descriptions may be vague as I am trying to keep this project’s most important details secret until I release the game trailer which you will help make. (Maybe…I don’t know). I am making an interactive game/story game. Something like the SCP game “Don’t Look Up”

Editor
  • Be able to use editing programs to help edit things in game like cutscenes and UI

• Be able to help with making the game trailer

• Be able to edit stuff with photoshop to give UI and other visual elements a better look (Edit my UI and or Visuals)

• Be able to work together with the Programmer and Animator to efficiently create cutscenes

• Be able to take clips and turn it into one seamless video

• Be able to edit audio produced by the sound effects artist/composer and our Voice Actors

• 12+ and comfortable with listening to other peoples voices

• Kind, mature and trustworthy

• Create compelling visuals (Flickering lights, loading screens on electronics)

Programmer
  • Able to script cutscenes. This includes camera motion and visual effects (Sun glares, screen bobbing etc)

• Able to scripted sound effects for certain events (10 seconds into game sound effect 1 plays etc)

• Able to script a story system (Play to load into game)

• Able to script a loading system (Calculates loaded assets for better game experience when loaded in)

• Able to script character animations (Walk when normal, Shift = sprint, C = crouch etc)

• Able to script timers (If not within x zone by 20 sec countdown, kill player)

• Able to script extra story features (If player has gamepass, unlock part 2-10)

Animator
  • Create character animations

• Create gun animations

• Animate cutscenes

• Animate models

• Animate character movement

• Animate objects ( When open animate laptop face to open) (Characters hand pulls open laptop etc)

• Basically Animate whatever we need you to animate (Example(s) will be provided upon applying)

Modeler
  • Model a gun(s)

• Model props (Computers, Terminals, Characters, Clothing etc)

• Model cars

• Model assets (Hats, Vests, Chairs, Ammunition Rounds etc)

• Model anything we need basically. (Example(s) will be provided upon applying)

Sound Effects Artist/Composer
  • Specialize in using various softwares and recording methods

• Be able to create flawless sounds

• Have a wide creative range (Gun shots to walking, zippers, Breathing and running)

• Design sound effects for the main menu (Music)

• Help with game trailer

• Design game into Sound (Example(s) will be provided upon applying)

• Create loading sounds (Booting up sounds for electronics etc)

Voice Actor(s)
  • Able to maintain character while being recorded

• Send all voice recordings to our Editor

• Be comfortable with sharing your voice to select people and having it used in game

• Be over the age of 14-18 depending on voiced character age

• Decent microphone and/or recording system/software

- Note None of the voice recordings will go to me until the publishing of the project. I will listen to your terms (If you want the voice to only go to the editor, If you wish to edit it if you don’t wish to share your voice with the team etc) I respect my team members privacy and that voice actors sometimes don’t want everyone to hear there voice if they don’t need to

Secondary Builder
  • Able to build in an SCP style

• Able to collaberate with me when building

• Able to build effecintly

• Able to build mid to high poly

• Able to build without dragging up part count and lag

Overall Requierments
  • Average → Extensive SCP Knowledge

• Wish to be with our team for as long as you can. {May offer full time salary if we earn enough but profit isnt our main goal}

• Applying ONLY if you will be available within the Hours stated below
    Monday - 5pm-9pm {Available On Discord}
    Tuesday 5pm-9pm {Sometimes Available On Discord}
    Wednesday 5pm-7pm {No Discord}
    Thursday 5pm-7pm {No Discord}
    Friday 5pm-12pm {Available On Discord}
    Saturday 1pm-12pm {Available On Discord}
    Sunday 1pm-10pm {Available On Discord}

• Friendly and kind, 0 Swearing Tolerance!!!

• Able to use discord and communicate in fluent English

• Able to use discord at any given time that says {Available On Discord} on the chart

• Wish to make games without profit as a goal

• Agree that some games may earn more than others

• Wish to participate in some group events

• Want to participate in team Gamenight {Bi-Weekly on Saturdays, VIP Server on Voted Game}

You must have past experience with the job you are applying for, preferably over 1-3 months. Voice actors have no requirements except for the age.

If we cannot fill the team fully then the project may be put on halt untill we get more developers. Each project is expected to take around 2-3 months to complete due to the amount of quality we wish to acheive.

Payment

This may be a decision decider for a lot of people. We are paying our Modeler, Scripter, Sound Effects Designer, Animator, Secondary Builder and Editor in percentages. These percentages will last until you are pad a certian amount of robux (Listed on The Team list).

If the game dosent make lots of robux, then you will be paid out of my pocket. I will do sponsorships on the game. The risk here is, If you dont earn enough and I dont have enough to fully pay everyone, I cant do much about it. Our main goal isnt profit so if you are looking to just make robux off a couple games do not apply.

To me, robux is secondary, I do not like people who do things just for the money. If this offends you then im sorry but thats the way I view development. Should you make enough money from the game, you will still keep your percent but it will be cut by 75% and the rest will go to sponsorships for the games, and savings incase another project underperforms and I need to pay you guys some money we didnt make.

This may change to me paying via paypal per hour but is most likely not due to this not being for profit and me not having a great budget. Voice actors are going to be paid via robux and maybe paypal in the future.

Leave feedback on payment in the replys. Please dont just go “That is unfair” or along the lines of that without providing a reason why. Please only leave critisism if it is helpful and unbaissed.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at:
EternalCanadianDev#1541
Thanks for reading :smile:
As of now, please send portfoliols via DM here as it may take abit for me to get on Discord

Post-Production Statement

To our readers, this is your time,
Your time to join us and create.
Your time to help us acheive our goal,
To create amazing games.
Let us dive into darkness of development,
So others may bask in the light of our work.

• SCP International
20 Likes

Scripter position is open! Apply now by DMíng me a portfolio!

EDIT: On Devforum…DM on Devforum

Looking for a new animator! Old one had irl problems and or was busy with something.

2 Likes

GFX artist commission position open ? i would apply if there is…
Contact if your answer is yes or similar :slight_smile: on Discord : Ay-Men#7917

I am interested in applying for the Composer position if still open :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @EternalCanadianDev I’m back.

I am practicing making logos, UI, graphics and am still working on my building, so I could make you UI and such if you need.

Ah, sorry mate, I recently closed this project since another project I had saw massive success. However, I could use you to make some Icons/UI! Hit me up on discord!

you can save money and use a text to speech, some of them are really good

Hi i am intrested in applying for the Background Character voice acting position my discord is savage_SABOR#4581

With Roblox’s new Video Update, I will be reworking this project, as-such, it is closed until further notice :smile:

Is the builder position still open, my discord is Debugged#1067