We are currently looking for someone familiar with coding guns (specifically with the R15 character model), camera manipulation, and randomly generated loot.
This site may give you just a brief overview of what the game is about, I have a more detailed sort of “guide” also if you need it: https://crossfireroblox.weebly.com/
Here’s a relatively detailed list of what this job entails:
- Guns - Very similar gun system to Fortnite, and Fortnite gameplay (in terms of how guns work) is what you can expect to be coding. This includes the 3rd person camera.
- Camera manipulation - Camera shaking, camera effects (such as blurring upon getting shot at, displaying a UI image overlay, etc.). This is mostly basic camera manipulation, we’re not going too crazy.
- Particle effects - Self-explanatory. If you can actually design the particles that’s a plus, if not, we can create them.
- Random loot generation
There’s also a bonus if you’re able to create basic animations (such as reloading weapons, crouching, etc.). If not, that’s alright. This isn’t a requirement.
Pay is 50-60% of profits after game release or $200 base pay (negotiable and can increase), whichever is higher or whichever is preferred. (Ex. If the game makes more than $200 in DevEx profits, you’d keep the 50-60%, but if the game doesn’t make more than $200 in DevEx profits, you get the USD payment).
- Most of the UI is already made + a good majority of it is already functioning.
- You will be working alongside another coder, but the other coder is specifically there for gameplay mechanics that aren’t associated with the list of tasks here. If there is a conflict, we can discuss on Discord.
There’s no concrete timeline on this, but we’d like to get out a playable version as soon as possible (playable as in functioning UI, functioning guns with some aesthetics, etc.) so we can begin balancing out the gun stats for a bit before the actual release. And obviously we don’t want to spend years on this either.
Contact me for more information and details, I don’t want to list every little detail on this thread: